Spectre (2015)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New behind-the-scenes image from the 24th James Bond film, Spectre

Production continues on the upcoming 24th James Bond film Spectre and the official 007 Facebook page has revealed a brand new behind-the-scenes image of the previously-reported scene being filmed in Rome. In the sequence, Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci will be racing their high end cars through the streets and presumably causing a bit of chaos in the Italian capital. In addition, Empire has revealed two Spectre centric covers, which you can check out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Stephanie Sigman joins Spectre as a new Bond girl, Estrella

Although production has been underway on the latest James Bond adventure for some time, there’s a late-minute addition to the cast today as EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures Entertainment have announced that Stephanie Sigman has signed on for Spectre, playing a mysterious character currently known only as “Estrella.”

Sigman, who is set to star on the upcoming series “Narcos,” is best known for roles in films like Miss Bala and Pioneer.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The teaser poster for Spectre has arrived!

Production continues on the latest James Bond adventure, the 24th in the series, and now EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures Entertainment have released the teaser poster for Spectre which you can check out in the gallery below!

Bhutia

Hidden Guru
Editor
Reaction score

Από το περιεχόμενο του teaser trailer συνάγεται ότι ο Blofeld θα πλασαριστεί ως θετός αδελφός του Bond.
Ατμόσφαιρα παρεμφερής μ'εκείνη της προηγούμενης ταινίας.

"You're a cunt dancing in a hurricane"

Last edited by a moderator:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Spectre: New video blog and photos from the 24th James Bond film

EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures have released the latest video blog from the set of the 24th James Bond movie, Spectre. The behind-the-scenes footage focuses on a car chase with the Aston Martin DB10 and the Jaguar C-X75. The video features director Sam Mendes, actor Dave Bautista (Mr. Hinx), Special Effects Supervisor Chris Corbould, Stunt Coordinator Gary Powell, and Action Vehicles Technical Coordinator Neil Layton.

Mendes says: “I love the idea of this fantastic car being in a one-on-one battle with another incredible car from Jaguar, which is similarly extraordinary actually. So it’s a cat-and-mouse game through the night time streets of Rome, at great speed, between two of the fastest cars in the world.”

“It’s amazing. It’s one of those scenes that’s going to be very iconic. Just with the two cars racing through the streets of Rome – I mean, how often do you see that? It’s one of those things you only see in a James Bond film,” added Bautista.

Check out the video blog below and find the new photos underneath!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photos and character details for Spectre’s Bond girls revealed

EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures Entertainment have released (via USA Today) four brand-new photos for the upcoming Spectre profiling the new and returning Bond girls for the film.

Léa Seydoux plays the role of Madeleine Swann, who is described as follows: “The doctor daughter of an assassin, Swann comes into contact with Bond at her Austrian clinic, and while there is a spark between them, their first meeting is abrupt, to say the least.”

Monica Bellucci also stars as Lucia Sciarra, who is the widow of a murdered mafioso. Bellucci had the following to say about her character: “She comes from a man’s world, but when the attraction between them takes place and she realizes her feminine power on him, then she trusts him to save her.”

Naomi Harris returns as Eve Moneypenny for the film, and says that her arc from Skyfall carries over into where we find her character in Spectre. “(It) made her reassess what she was doing as a profession and what she wanted to do with the rest of her life,” Harris says. “She wants to support in a different way. There’s a maturity in that decision and a groundedness you see with her.”

Finally we have Stephanie Sigman as Estrella who wouldn’t reveal anything about her character to the outlet, not even her last name. “She’s a lot like me,” the actress said. “We like to have fun and we’re joyful people. I found her really easy to play and go with the flow and just be me.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Spectre trailer: James Bond is back in action!

EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures Entertainment have released have released the brand new Spectre trailer, showing off brand new footage from the upcoming 24th James Bond film. Check it out in the player below!

Το official trailer 1:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The new SPECTRE poster is here!

EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Sony Pictures Entertainment have released the brand-new Spectre poster. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New SPECTRE standee featuring James Bond and Madeleine Swann

Following the new poster earlier this week, EON Productions, MGM and Sony Pictures have now also revealed the new SPECTRE standee art. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Sam Smith to sing the SPECTRE theme song

Rumors have been circulating for months (and it was teased just yesterday), but it has now been confirmed that Sam Smith (“Stay with Me,” ” “I’m Not the Only One”) will perform the theme song to the 24th James Bond film, SPECTRE. The SPECTRE theme song, titled “Writing’s on the Wall,” will be available through Capitol Records to purchase and stream on September 25.

Smith co-wrote the song with his fellow Grammy winner Jimmy Napes and it’s quite a coup for the singer who emerged with his 2014 debut album “In The Lonely Hour” debuting at #1 in the UK and #2 in the United States.

Smith will be the first British male solo artist to perform a Bond theme song since Tom Jones performed the theme from Thunderball in 1965. (Paul McCartney performed the theme song for Live and Let Die with his band Wings and Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell isn’t British.)

In the press release from Sony, SPECTRE producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said: “Sam and Jimmy have written the most inspirational song for SPECTRE and with Sam’s extraordinary vocal performance, ‘Writing’s On The Wall’ will surely be considered one of the greatest Bond songs of all time.”

While Smith added, “This is one of the highlights of my career. I am honoured to finally announce that I will be singing the next Bond theme song. I am so excited to be a part of this iconic British legacy and join an incredible line up of some of my biggest musical inspirations. I hope you all enjoy the song as much as I enjoyed making it.”

The previous theme song from Skyfall was performed by Adele and it received the Academy and Golden Globe awards for “Best Original Song” as well as the Grammy Award for “Best Song Written for Visual Media” and the Brit Award for “British Single of the Year.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New SPECTRE poster and banners released!

EON Productions, MGM and Sony Pictures have released some new artwork for the upcoming 24th James Bond film, SPECTRE! You can check out the new SPECTRE poster and banners below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
SPECTRE video: The action sequences in the 24th James Bond film

EON Productions, MGM and Sony Pictures have released a new vlog from the set of the 24th James Bond film, SPECTRE, focusing on the action sequences for the film. Check out the SPECTRE video below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Listen to the SPECTRE theme song, Writing’s on the Wall, by Sam Smith!

Following bits of teasing for a few days now, EON Productions, MGM and Sony Pictures have released the official theme song from the 24th James Bond film, SPECTRE. Titled “Writing’s on the Wall,” and performed by Grammy winner Sam Smith, you can listen to the SPECTRE theme song in the player below.

http://open.spotify.com/track/4oWmroatZtMmlgc3havMrv

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Watch the Sam Smith music video for SPECTRE

EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures and Capitol Records have released the Sam Smith music video for “Writing’s on the Wall,” the official theme song for the 24th James Bond film, SPECTRE. You can watch the Sam Smith music video, featuring clips from the film, below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
SPECTRE IMAX poster: James Bond is a dead man

EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures have released a new seasonally-appropriate Day of the Dead-themed SPECTRE IMAX poster, which you can check out below!

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
stergiosgk