Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Release Date: August 8, 2014

The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O'Neil (Megan Fox) and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan.

Cast: Megan Fox, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard, Pete Ploszek, Noel Fisher, Will Arnett, Danny Woodburn, William Fichtner, Johnny Knoxville, Tony Shalhoub

Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Jonathan Liebesman
Screenwriter: Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway, John Fusco
Genre: Action, Adventure

Official Website: http://teenagemutantninjaturtlesmovie.com / https://www.facebook.com/TMNT

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles co-creator talks Michael Bay film

Though Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo have recently gotten a very successful make-over on Nickelodeon, a new big screen, live-action adaptation is also in the works at Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes that will star Megan Fox. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles co-creator Kevin Eastman spoke with CBR about the project, and he seems to have high hopes about the film's possibilities.

"One of the things that's awesome about the relationship I've had with Platinum Dunes and Michael Bay and Jonathan Liebesman and some of the producers, Scott Mednick and Galen Walker on the series, is that it's probably amusing to a lot of people what the press puts out there and what they say people behind the scenes really want to do with the movie, but [Platinum Dunes'] main goal is actually to make the best possible "Turtles" movie with respect to the fans and the core audience as possible.

"From everything that I've seen in the ["TMNT"] script and the development and everything they've asked my input on specifically, it's gonna be an awesome, familiar, solid "Turtles" movie. It'll have everything that fans are gonna want and then some.

"Much like you look at what they're doing at Nickelodeon with the new animated series, it's all based solidly on the "Turtles" foundation, but they've hit the reset button. They've taken it back to the first episode, with the Turtles first time above ground after many years of training with Master Splinter. They're making a "Turtles" origin that is firmly rooted in "Turtles" history, but a slight tweak here and a slight tweak there. It's been enjoyable and the IDW series is much the same, in that it's firmly rooted in "Turtles" history, but multiple "Turtles" universes."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Alan Ritchson to play Raphael in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire star Alan Ritchson will play Raphael in Paramount Pictures and Platinum Dunes' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, reports Deadline. He'll be playing the character using performance capture opposite Megan Fox in the female lead.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rounds out its turtle casting

Following Friday's announcement that saw Alan Ritchson signing on to play Raphael in the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Deadline has now revealed the names of the other actors set to join the crime-fighting quartet. Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest will star as Donatello, Pete Ploszek ("Parks and Recreation") will play Leonardo and Noel Fisher ("Shameless", The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2) will play Michelangelo.

The turtles will be brought to the screen using motion capture technology. The stars join the previously-announced Megan Fox in the role of April O'Neil.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Will Arnett joins Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"Arrested Development" and "Up All Night" star Will Arnett has signed on to join the cast of the upcoming live-action/CG hybrid Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

Arnett's role is currently being kept a secret, but he joins Megan Fox in the role of April O'Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo.

This is the second big upcoming comic book-inspired role for Arnett. He's also set to voice Batman in The LEGO Movie.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Splinter has been cast in Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Deadline reports that former "Seinfeld" star Danny Woodburn will play Master Splinter in the Michael Bay-produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Woodburn recently starred in Mirror Mirror and has recurring roles on Fox's "Bones" and Disney XD's "Crash & Bernstein."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Michael Bay updates on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

His latest, Pain & Gain, in theaters now, Michael Bay spoke today with Moviefone, updating on the anticipated upcoming franchise entry, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"There was that quote saying that we’re making [the Ninja Turtles as] aliens. We're not," Bay clarifies. "It’s the ooze! It’s from the original source material. These are from the original writers, and I never went out to correct myself in the press. I do listen to the fans and I do want this to be authentic. I think they’re going to be really happy with this movie. When I see the digital stuff, the turtles look great."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

New TMNT set photos reveal Megan Fox on a trampoline and Will Arnett's character!

Production has been underway for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot for a few weeks and we finally have our first look at some set photos from the film. Shooting took place today at Gramercy Park in Manhattan where Megan Fox was spotted as April O'Neil filming a news segment for "Channel 6" that appears to be about an exercise routine involving trampolines...

Also on the set was actor Will Arnett, whose role in the film has yet to be disclosed but upon further inspection, these set photos reveal he is playing Vernon Fenwick! Fenwick was April's cameraman at Channel 6 that often tried to steal her stories to pass off as his own.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

William Fichtner joins Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in iconic role

Deadline is reporting that actor William Fichtner (The Dark Knight, "Entourage") has joined the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. His role hasn't been disclosed but is being described as "iconic stature" within the mythology of the series, leading many to believe he will be playing the villainous Shredder.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Set video for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles online

Earlier this week we debuted the first photos of the pre-CGI version of the heroes in a half shell from the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot. Now we have a set video that gives a little more context to the scene that was being filmed. Check it out below (via CBM)

Last edited by a moderator:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

First look at the pre-CGI turtles in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Warning: Potential spoilers for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

We've previously seen set photos from the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot featuring the first look at Megan Fox as April O'Neil and Will Arnett as Vernon Fenwick, but today we have something quite different, the first photos of the actors that will be playing the turtles themselves!

As you can see in the photos, it appears that three of the turtles, namely Donatello, Leonardo, and Michelangelo have been kidnapped by the Foot Clan. Now, unlike the first three "TMNT" films, these are not practical suits. The production is using motion capture technology much like what was seen in 2011's Rise of the Planet of the Apes and last year's The Avengers.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

New set photos for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles feature Raphael and April O'Neil

In previous set photos for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, we've seen our first look at Megan Fox and Will Arnett and three of the four turtles being carried off in chains. Today, we've got some brand new photos featuring Fox once again along with actor Alan Ritchson as Raphael (who we have yet to see in "costume"). While we're not sure about the context of these photos, the scene is being shot in the daylight on a busy street and Megan Fox is holding Raphael's signature sais.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

William Fichtner confirms Shredder role in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

When he was first cast in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles back in May, William Fichtner's role was described as being of "iconic stature" within the mythology of the series, making many believe that he would be playing Shredder. Now he has confirmed that he is indeed playing the villain.

"I play Shredder," he told HuffPost TV Canada. "It is cool. It's one of those things that came along where I thought, 'Really? Let me think about this for a minute.' [Laughs] Then I was like, 'Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey.' I'm very glad that it worked out, I'm really glad that I'm doing it."

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
geo kok