Transformers: Age Of Extinction (2014)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Transformers 4 (2014)

New photo from Michael Bay's Transformers 4

Michael Bay's official site also posted this new photo featuring (from left to right): Jack Reynor; Mark Wahlberg; 2nd Assistant B-Camera Casey “Walrus” Howard; 1st Assistant A-Camera John Kairis with back to camera; B-camera Operator Lukasz Bielan; Director Michael Bay; and Director of Photography Amir Mokri.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Transformers: Age Of Extinction (2014)

A new poster makes it official! Get ready for Transformers: Age of Extinction!

Following a rumor yesterday, Paramount Pictures has confirmed that Michael Bay's fourth Transformers film will be titled Transformers: Age of Extinction.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Transformers: Age Of Extinction (2014)

Kelsey Grammer talks his Transformers 4 character

It surprised many a few months ago when the announcement came that Kelsey Grammer would be playing the human villain of the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction. Now in an interview with Empire, Grammer has shed some light on his character, named Harlod Attinger, and it sounds like seedy government agents will be the bad guys this time around.

"He’s a no-nonsense guy, He’s lived his life in the shadows for 30 years in the service of his country, and he likes to be unremarkable yet very efficient."

Grammer also spoke about working with director Michael Bay.

"I don’t know if Michael has seen Frasier," laughed Grammer. "He’s been very respectful and funny. He’s a terrific guy and quite a filmmaker. He just said to me the other day, 'You’re Kelsey Grammer - you can do whatever you want to do.' So I guess he at least has some acquaintance with my work."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Michael Bay captures robot chaos in a new Transformers: Age of Extinction still

Michael Bay's official Twitter feed has debuted a new behind-the-scenes still from the director's forthcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction. Check it out below to see Bay capturing robot mayhem on the set!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
A new photo reveals the human cast of Transformers: Age of Extinction!

Following his epic self portrait earlier in the week, Michael Bay has returned to Twitter to deliver the first official look at the human cast of Transformers: Age of Extinction. Check out Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor in the photo below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photos from the Hong Kong set of Transformers: Age of Extinction

Filming is nearly complete on Michael Bay's latest film, Transformers: Age of Extinction, and we've got a few more photos from the film's Hong Kong set. Featuring Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Stanley Tucci, you can check them out in the gallery below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Michael Bay drops details on Hong Kong scenes for Transformers: Age of Extinction

Bleeding Cool has assembled quite a few bits of info from around the web where director Michael Bay dropped some interesting story details on the upcoming Tranformers: Age of Extinction, specifically in regard to their recent filming in Hong Kong.

The first bit comes from The South China Morning Post where Bay says: "We are not destroying Hong Kong," even though he also spoke about their Hong Kong set in Detroit about which he said: "There was a lot of dynamite."

When asked if Hong Kong serves as a refuge for the Autobots from the Decepticons, Bay replied, "I can’t tell you how they get here,", and later added, "They are not rescuing Hong Kong but definitely rescuing something."

Another more spoilery bit of information comes from a piece on Seibertron where they say one of the Hong Kong locations is "a heroic turning point scene, which takes place after the fall of Hong Kong." They elaborate with: "A group of Transformers will meet up with another group of Transformers where they battle their way out of a crater (Wulong Karst is known for it’s sink holes) that was apparently created by a crashed starship. After the Wulong Karst battle they return to Hong Kong."

Could this "other group of Transformers" be the Dinobots? It's certainly possible as the fan favorite group is said to be heavily featured in the upcoming film.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First official look at the new Optimus Prime in Transformers: Age of Extinction

Last week, we got new footage from the Detroit set and Hong Kong set of Transformers: Age of Extinction, and now we get a first look at the newly-designed Optimus Prime, thanks to the January issue of Empire magazine, which also published another set photo. Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photos from Transformers: Age of Extinction revealed

The new issue of Empire magazine we mentioned previously is now available and comes with more photos from Transformers: Age of Extinction. You can check out scans of those photos below, thanks to MrMaooz.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Transformers: Age of Extinction completes production, targets the Super Bowl

Production is now complete on Michael Bay's Transformers: Age of Extinction! The first footage from the June 27, 2014 release is, according to a new post on Bay's official site, set to hit during the Super Bowl on February 2.

Bay's post, which you can read below in its entirety, also makes of point of countering some recent gossip regarding the director's alleged comments about the franchise. As Bay explains, he is very proud of all four Transformers films.

It is a drag talking to reporters on sets. Why? Because often times they take your words and skew things to their liking? Then the crazy, lazy game of reporting on what other writers story’s reported me saying and then suddenly it becomes skewed Internet truth. So I waste my time to restate exactly what I did say, again.

No I did not ‘apologize’ for any Transformers movies. I did not say I shot the last three movies “less cool” then the new fourth installment. I was talking specifically about camera style and tone, of the first movie compared to how I shot the new installment with a very big scale, cinematic style. I was very specific in saying the first Transformers was shot in a ‘generic suburbia’ area, not trying to be cool with any cinematic flashes. I wanted it to feel like this could happen in any backyard in the United States.

So that brings me to letting Transformers fans know that we have completed our five and half month shoot. We got back from a month long shoot in China. My crew and I had a fantastic time shooting in Hong Kong and Mainland China. It was an amazing experience, and I love the country. My cast was absolutely fantastic, and a very fun group to work with. We are working hard cutting the movie right now. I think the first piece comes out for the Super Bowl and a teaser right after that.

And yes, I’m very excited about this new movie.

Michael

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura talks Transformers: Age of Extinction

Since it was announced that the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction would boast a different cast from the previous three films, some have speculated that it might re-write the history of the franchise and potentially retcon some elements of the previous movies. Speaking with TheHollywoodNews.com, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura says that the film is a total continuation that acknowledges the events of the other films, but provides a breath of fresh air for the franchise with a kind of stepping off point:

"It’s definitely not a reboot. It’s an interesting question about what you should call it. On a certain level it’s a continuation of the previous stories, in the fact that it acknowledges what has transpired before it. It acknowledges in the last movie, the destruction of Chicago, it’s actually something that carries through the sort of emotional repercussions of that, not unlike 9/11 has emotional repercussions in the real world. In a fantasy world there are repercussions to what occurred.

"That plays into the movie, moving forwards with a totally different human cast, who doesn’t know anything about the other humans, it’s not a reboot, but a continuation, yet you’re continuing with a new cast and group of characters. It was a big decision to do that.

"We miss our friends that we did the first three with, and they were great, and they probably could’ve done more. But the advantage of doing it this way is that it feels almost like a first movie. It’s a very different dynamic than I’ve seen in a movie, I’m very curious. I guess Star Wars did that a little bit, but not so close together, the way we’re doing it.’"

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis