Γεωμετρία ακτινικών βραχιόνων και τεχνικές ρυθμίσεων

Reaction score
Απάντηση: Γεωμετρία ακτινικών βραχιόνων και τεχνικές ρυθμίσεων

Μάλλον το νήμα πρέπει να κλείσει με τα λόγια ενός ανθρώπου :622:.

Στο μικρόκοσμο της συμβίωσης της ακίδας με το αυλάκι του δίσκου, όπου όλα μετριούνται με χιλιοστά ή με εκατομμυριοστά του εκατοστού και με δύνες όλες αυτές οι μεταβολές είναι σημαντικές

Οπότε προσεκτικές ρυθμίσεις πάντα και να γνωρίζουμε ΤΙ ΡΥΘΜΙΖΟΥΜΕ και ΓΙΑ ΠΟΙΟ ΛΟΓΟ.

Reaction score

Πάντα άξιος γιώργαρε.....

Reaction score

Σορυ κιόλας αλλά λίγο αργά δεν το θυμήθηκες???

Reaction score
Re: Απάντηση: Γεωμετρία ακτινικών βραχιόνων και τεχνικές ρυθμίσεων

Σορυ κιόλας αλλά λίγο αργά δεν το θυμήθηκες???
Αργά; Δηλαδή παραδέχεσαι ότι στα τελειώματα του 2012 και εν όψη του νέου έτους 2013, δε θα έπρεπε να ασχολούμαστε με τα μαραφέτια; :116::125::119:

ika

News
Reaction score

Η ρύθμιση του antiscating, διαφοροποιείται ανάλογα με το σχήμα της βελόνας;

Reaction score
Ενα πληρες και πολυ κατατοπιστικο αρθρο δημοσιευσε στον ηχο Απριλιου 1979 ο Θ.Σπινουλας.Το φυλαξα και απο τοτε βασει αυτου ρυθμιζω την κεφαλη μου(Ortofon rondo blue).

Reaction score
Καλημέρα!
Σε πικάπ με δυναμική ρύθμιση βάρους, είναι καλή πρακτική να ρυθμίσουμε το βάρος απευθείας από το αντίβαρο και να παίξουμε με την πολική αδράνεια;

Reaction score
ΙΜΗΟ 0,80γρ - 0.90γρ με το αντίβαρο και τα υπόλοιπα με την δυναμική είναι καλύτερα. Ούτε αυξάνεις την πολική αλλά ούτε χάνεις και το πλεονέκτημα της εφαρμογής της δυναμικής.

Όμως σε κάποιους βραχίονες το ελατήριο της εφαρμογής της λένε ότι ακούγεται (rega πχ) και για αυτόν τον λόγο την βγάζουν εκτός
Την στιγμή που έχεις test record μπορείς να βρεις το ιδανικό σετάρισμα

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
Stylus Zenith Angle: A Heretofore Neglected Set-up Parameter Considered
Michael Fremer | Feb 19, 2014

How did this one get neglected? Take a look at the photo supplied by WAM engineering. It shows a stylus in a cantilever. Notice it has been affixed into the cantilever at an angle instead of being parallel to the cantilever. If you use the cantilever to set the zenith angle on this cartridge, which is what I and everyone else recommends, the stylus will not be tangential to the grooves at the null points though it might accidentally be so somewhere else.
Ironically, if you have a tangential tracking tonearm, this cartridge will never be tangential to the groove at any point in its travel across the record surface!

At one point, for correct zenith angle set-up, we were instructed to be sure the cartridge body was lined up "squared" to the overhang gauge hash marks, but it eventually became apparent that cantilevers were not necessarily aligned with the cartridge body and of course if the body wasn't square you couldn't use the body as a guide anyway. So the instructions changed to "use the cantilever." That's what I have been recommending for years in my seminars.

At the same time I say "be sure to get a digital microscope because the odds are the stylus has not been corrected affixed in the cantilever in terms of SRA."

And I say, 'be sure to set azimuth electronically and not by adjusting the cantilever to be perpendicular to the record surface, or the head shell parallel to the record surface."

Why? Because the odds are the stylus has not been inserted perfectly into the cantilever in terms of being "45/45" to the groove center."

How then could I and everyone else not have considered that the stylus might also be misaligned in terms of zenith angle? I don't know. Maybe out of sight out of mind. I just never thought about it. Until this image arrived in an email.

But now, what to do about it? Obviously using the cantilever to set the zenith angle isn't 100% reliable but let's say you look under a microscope and see this kind of picture. Do you try to compensate for the angle by twisting slightly the cartridge to purposely misalign the cantilever zenith angle in the hopes of perfectly compensating for the manufacturer defect? Can it possibly matter when you and I both have gotten excellent results without considering any of this? Can we all get even lower distortion and better sonic performance by making this correction?

Going forward I'm going to inspect review samples, assuming my 200X microscope will magnify sufficiently. I think if you have spent more than $1000 on a cartridge you are entitled to one that has been properly manufactured in this regard and I'd return it unused rather than trying to compensate in the set-up for the problem. If you've spent many thousands of dollars and find this defect, I'd be pretty ticked off about it.

Read more at https://www.analogplanet.com/conten...-set-parameter-considered#BDPj3OgsToefjxuv.99

PURETONE

Ένα σκέτο "Π"
Reaction score
Ενδιαφερον,γνωστο επισης αλλα.......ψυλλοι στα αχυρα. :)
Αυτο στην φωτο λαμβανομενου υπ οψιν το μεγεθος ειναι απειροελαχιστο.Αμφιβαλλω αν θα ακουσει κανεις κατι.Εδω δεν ακουμε/νε χοντρα πραγματα..... :p:p

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
- συμφωνώ μαζί σου , το ανέβασα διότι δέν έχω ξανακούσει-διαβάσει τέτοια παράμετρο

PURETONE

Ένα σκέτο "Π"
Reaction score
- συμφωνώ μαζί σου , το ανέβασα διότι δέν έχω ξανακούσει-διαβάσει τέτοια παράμετρο
Με την λογικη αυτη αντε τωρα να τσεκαρεις αν το cutting stylus ηταν απολυτα ισιο :)

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
Video Showing Setting Stylus Rake Angle Using a Digital USB Microscope
Michael Fremer | Oct 23, 2017

Short explanation: when records are cut the thread of just cut lacquer is extremely volatile and must be vacuumed into a collection jar. The thread must be removed from behind the cutter head, so the cutting stylus must make an angle of more than 90 degrees to the record surface in order to for the thread to be extracted. As you'll read in the analogPlanet story and in the PDF file, the authors traveled throughout America visiting mastering houses and measuring the cutter head stylus rake angles, which varied between 91 and about 94 or so degrees.

They chose 92 as an ideal compromise. However, if you wish to tweak it for every record in your collection, knock yourself out! I find 92 degrees suffices for most records. As for why this matters, you'll also find the answers in the analogPlanet post and the measurements in the PDF, which also includes a very interesting and useful discussion of various stylus profiles and their effect on sound.

Using a Digital Microscope to Set Stylus Rake Angle

Read more at https://www.analogplanet.com/conten...ng-digital-usb-microscope#idYOPrFmEiElo66I.99

Reaction score
Ενα πληρες και πολυ κατατοπιστικο αρθρο δημοσιευσε στον ηχο Απριλιου 1979 ο Θ.Σπινουλας.Το φυλαξα και απο τοτε βασει αυτου ρυθμιζω την κεφαλη μου(Ortofon rondo blue).
Διαβαζοντας αυτο το πολυ ενδιαφερον τοπικ θα ηθελα να ρωτήσω αν υπαρχει η δυνατοτητα το αρθρο που δημοσιευσε στον ηχο Απριλιου 1979 ο Θ.Σπινουλας να το εχουμε σαν PDF αρχειο κάπως ... λεω τωρα ... θα ηταν παρα πολυ χρησιμο
Αν ειναι και μπορεσεις να το κανεις ... ευχαριστουμε προκαταβολικα

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
- χαιρετώ την παρέα , η λάθος ρύθμιση στο αζιμούθιο , vta κλπ . . . μπορούμε να πούμε πως ακούγονται , το λάθος overhang ακούγεται ; και πώς ;

ευχαριστώ

Reaction score
- χαιρετώ την παρέα , η λάθος ρύθμιση στο αζιμούθιο , vta κλπ . . . μπορούμε να πούμε πως ακούγονται , το λάθος overhang ακούγεται ; και πώς ; ευχαριστώ
Inner groove distortion κυρίως και τσίριγμα στις υψηλες συχνότητες, ειδικά με shibata & micro line διαμάντια.
Λάθος overhang => λανθασμένη ευθυγράμμιση κεφαλής.

Staff online

• xfader
    Segregation supporter
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Nardo